Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Photos

Last term I took many pics of kids
1) blowing 'made-in-school' bubbles (using glycerin, water and dishwashing detergent)
2) having their computer lesson in the futuristic classroom
3) doing group work in class during English lessons
4) walking and having fun during their Learning Journey

(some of you kids may have seen them during Meet-the-parents session, presented as a slideshow in the class computer)

Watch this space... I will soon put the pics up! ..gulp.. hope I find the time!!!

2 comments:

Lemon said...

Hi Mrs Mahimy, thanks for the chocs. It is a pleasant surprise. I will try and volunteer for more future learning journeys because it is fun to see the kids interacting. Pls keep me and Sarah posted.

Raymond Leong

Anonymous said...

u lemon??? i apple